[mythtv-users] Nuvexport to iPod job

WiFi Fun wififun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 18:31:27 UTC 2006

Chris, quick question about the --gencutlist addition. Does it do the
mythcommflag generation, and then does it remove it later? I resized
something about my implementation in the myth2ipod script that does
not effect me, but may others.
Basically I generate the generate the cutlist with mythcommflag, then
remove it afterward. This is fine, unless someone already had a
cutlist for the file. Opps. In this case, I think it may override it
with the new one generated. I should first check to see if there is
already a cutlist, if so, use it, then only remove it if it generated
the cutlist to begin with. Any thoughts?