[mythtv-users] pundit-r tv-out and opengl support?

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Wed Mar 8 11:18:30 UTC 2006

i've also a pundit-r

i know that with a old driver and a old kernel 3d worked on my system (with
tv out), but i haven't still found out wich kernel driver config this was.
the driver 8.16 doesn't disable opengl (the newer drivers do), but i've
tryed ysetserday 8.16 with kernel 2.6.8 but it crashes... maybe i found a
working config, i call you...