[mythtv-users] Building another system, hardware questions

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 18:46:16 UTC 2006

On 3/7/06, Rod Emerson <rod at emerson.id.au> wrote:
> Rod Emerson wrote:
> >
> > I have had my share of stability issues, but they are
> > caused by this patch :)
>
> Oops, I mean "not" caused by this patch :)

Heh heh, funny how a single word left out by accident changes the
whole scope of what you meant ;)

So I'm a cheapo and I see the motherboards I want quickly being bought
up, so I decided to jump on the P4 instead of the Via.  I like the
fanless idea, but comparing the cost of fanless to quiet, I decided
quiet will work.  It's almost double for me to go fanless and have DVI
than it was for me to go VGA and buy a super quiet fan.

Thanks everyone for your replies :)  I really like the SP13000,
someday I might get one if money falls out of the sky and hits me in
the eye.

Chad