[mythtv-users] Frontend window shifting after watching TV

Stefan Haflidason styrmis at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 7 12:52:57 UTC 2006

Since upgrading to 0.19, the following happens when I watch TV and switch
back to the menu:

- At startup the frontend fills the screen ok. It is set to be a window, and
is using settings that work fine for aligning the frontend initially.
- If I then watch TV, and come back to the main menu, the window will be
moved down and to the right, which is of course not where it should be.

Selecting 'use GUI size for TV playback' fixes this issue, but introduces
other major problems for me.

I am using KDE 3.4. The setup worked fine in 0.18; does anyone know what
changed regarding the UI's placement behaviour?

Thank you,

Stefan.