[mythtv-users] New Mini Core Duo, No Video

Jake Goulding shepmaster at mac.com
Tue Mar 7 01:42:04 UTC 2006

Hey all:

Just got my new mini in this morning at work, and as soon as I had it
hooked up at home, I wanted to test out mythfrontend! Fired up the
PowerPC binary, menus and everything seem to work fine. Navigated
through to my shows, and tried to play. However, all I got was audio,
no video. On the plus side, the navigation seems much faster than my
old 2x500 MHz G4.

Is there any known issues with the Intel macs? Let me know what info
to give to best inform.

Thanks!

-Jake