[mythtv-users] LiveTV auto recording? Harddrive filling up.

Danesh danesh.i at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 21:04:17 UTC 2006

This turned into quite a thread. I guess I can live with the liveTV
recordings auto-expiring, I'll just go in and change the programs I
want to keep to not auto-expire and use the amount of free disk space
to leave space for my dvds / music (is this done from myth-setup?).

Some of the replies to this thread have been quite unexpected because
it seems to remind me of some other company we all know and love. i.e.
We believe it should be done this way and this is the best way of
doing it so let our users conform to it. Anyway as I said earlier,
I'll try adapting to the new system and being more careful about whats
set to auto-expire, etc.

Btw, hypothetically speaking if I start watching a show and then exit
back to the main menu, does it keep recording the show on that
channel? What if I flip channels.. does it keep recording the previous
show on another tuner (I have PVR-500)?

Once again, great job on MythTV.

Regards,
~Danesh