[mythtv-users] DVD Rip ISO

Joel Ostheller j.ostheller at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:30:32 UTC 2006

Hello-

Using the DVD Rip option for "perfect" setting works perfectly =) When I use
DVD rip with the ISO setting, after  the rip is complete my DVD drive will
no longer open... it acts like the program is not letting go of the
resource. My lame solution to this is to reset the box (im sure there is a
better way to kill this). In addition to this problem, I have had no success
in taking that ISO image and burning it to DVD with KB3. The burned DVD does
not work in Myth DVD player (xine or mplayer) or a stand alone DVD player.
Thoughts?

This is first Myth user email, so be nice =)

  I have sworn upon the altar of God,
eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man. -Jefferson