[mythtv-users] Nuvexport to iPod job

WiFi Fun wififun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:26:34 UTC 2006

I have updated myth2ipod with the nuvexport patch and a few other
items including cutlist support if you want it. I have also created a
basic installer shell script, but it will likely only work with
Knoppmyth systems. Parts of the installer should work anywhere, but I
would not run the full install on a different platform. For a new
Knoppmyth box, the installer will do everything for you. There is a
menu where you can select just parts of the setup process if you wish.
I have some ideas on how to make this better, and more compatible for
other systems, but that will come in time. Again, this stuff is all
still in testing, but I have been using it for a few days now with
great success.

http://www.myth2ipod.com

If someone would like to help make this part of myth, drop me a note...