[mythtv-users] MythBurn not in MythWeb?

Brian Stults bstults at crim.ufl.edu
Mon Mar 6 15:06:15 UTC 2006

Paul Harrison wrote:
>> So, has Mythburn been updated for .19?
>
> Mythburn available from cvs on sourceforge has been updated to
> work with 0.19. The MythWeb interface is usable but is not complete.
> It works fine using the mythburn-ui frontend plugin.
>
> There's a new version 2 of the script and UI that is being developed
> that I hope will be added to the official svn once it becomes stable.
> Currently there is no MythWeb interface for the new version only the
> frontend plugin. How important is the MythWeb interface to you?

I much prefer to use the MythWeb interface than the frontend plugin.
It's great to be able to prepare iso images of shows when I am at work.
 Actually, I like using the command-line interface the most, so as long
as that is still present I wouldn't mind if the web interface is
dropped.  Just my 2 cents....