[mythtv-users] LiveTV auto recording? Harddrive filling up.

Graham Wood mythtv-users at spam.dragonhold.org
Mon Mar 6 14:47:37 UTC 2006

On Mon, March 6, 2006 14:44, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> Autoexpire will delete it when it is necessary to delete it to make room
> for other recordings or within X days which is a configurable setting.
> This has been discussed ad naseum on this list before, during, and after
> the 0.19 release and there isn't any reason to change the behavior as it
> works.
It obviously doesn't work for /everyone/.

An option to auto-delete at the end of watching it doesn't sound like it
would be too difficult to add (just add an 'immediate' option as well as
<x> days) - in fact can you set it to 0 days and it do this?

(All of the opinions above are mine, I reserve the right to be wrong, and
I've never looked at the source)