[mythtv-users] 0.19 and manual recording

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Mar 5 12:15:06 UTC 2006

I am getting very frustrated.  Since upgrading to 0.19 manual recording
sets up ok, but the recording starts, and exits immediately saying
'recorded'.

Input is from a foxtel STB to an old v4L card - I manually tune the
channel and then set up a manual record for as many hours as I need.

Is there an alternative way to just record until I say stop? - I am
quite happy to stop it manually, as long as I can get it to record in
the first place!

BillK

Home!