[mythtv-users] MythVideo missing???

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 13:29:02 UTC 2006

So, now this thread has become more of a sounding board for me than anything
else. Sorry if that offends anyone...

Last night I uninstalled the plugins and deleted both the locations that
contained .../mythtv/plugins folders. I then deleted the downloaded version
of SVN I had and re-downloaded it, recompiled it and re-installed. The
frontend now works fine and all plugins are present and installed to the
correct directory of  '/usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins' everything appears to
be working.

I had tried to recompile and re-install earlier but did not delete the files
and try fresh so I'm not sure what the solution was. My guess is it was
something to do with the compilation and how or whom I used to install the
applications???

Thanks for all the help in solving this. Now onto Mythweb....

AJM,