[mythtv-users] rewind/fast-forward issues in 0.18

Kevin Vee kkvenkit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 22:12:15 UTC 2006

I've been running MythTV 0.18 for ~6 months with both backend and frontend
on the same machine. I use sticky rewind and fastforward. It's been
absolutely fabulous (kudos to the developers) until late: after rewinding or
fast-forwarding a prerecorded show it "jumps" a seemingly arbitrary amount
of time. Ie, I fast-forward over the intro of a show (say time 0:00 to 2:30)
and when I hit play it jumps to 0:00 or 6:00.

I have not made any configuration or software changes in weeks. So I'm
really stumped as to what's causing this.

I do not have the "auto-adjust after rewind/fast-forward" option enabled as
it never worked correctly for me (behaves like my problem described above).
I'd love to get it working though.

Thanks
Kevin