[mythtv-users] DVB issues - scan/uk-Midhurst or channels.conf

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 17:15:12 UTC 2006

Thanks Nick

I found that site.

For some odd reason my myth box can only see 2 mplex'es BBC's and
Channel 5's - I cannot seem to get scan to tune to any other channels.
 My settop box is fine.

I have found out that signal strength is dependant on how the cables
are run, as the cables were a bit of a mess which made channel 4 on
the settop rubbish.  Clearing it all out and re-routing them made a
big difference.

Anyone any ideas?

Greg