[mythtv-users] Sound and Playback issues 0.19

Eric Ladner eric.ladner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 16:00:39 UTC 2006

Run mythfrontend in a shell window and redirect the output to a file

$ mythfrontend >/var/tmp/frontend.log 2>&1

That way, even if you have to tank X, you can still see the log after the
fact, or better yet, ssh in from another machine and tail -f the log just
before you switch to LiveTV and see what it says.

Find somebody that's got some left over Dursban for the locusts.

--
Eric Ladner