[mythtv-users] mythfrontend don't stores some settings

come se fosse antani antani at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 10:03:32 UTC 2006

On 3/3/06, David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com> wrote:

> > sorry? the settings in "general" are stored separately for different
> > playback groups?
>
> This is the thread I was referring to.  As I said I haven't use the
> feature, so maybe it's not what you want, but I'd say it's worth a
> look.
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/187205?search_string=%2Bplayback%20%2Bgroups;#187205

thanks. now I'm not at home and can't check it... tonight I'll do!

> > I Tried to search in the huge ML, but unsuccessfull.
>
> The search engine is pretty good (I find)

I didnt understand what was "gossamer" and I searched in the official
frontend for the mythtv ML, reachable from the home page. there is
organized trough date or thread... a nightmare to use it in a huge ML
like mythtv...

keep in mind the power of antani
antani at gmail dot com
www.orangeek.org