[mythtv-users] HOWTO: Xebian and Mythfrontend on xbox

Xebian Mythfrontend xebian.mythfrontend at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 11:13:23 UTC 2006

>Does anyone know what the line should be in sources.lst to get the
>0.18 MythTV packages from here? I can't find that info anywhere.
>
>Thanks,
>Phill

Hi Phill,

Unfortunately, the mythtv group at alioth hasn't released any files yet.
I therefore attempted a manual installation, with the packages I
obtained from marillat (they're still available). Obviously, getting the
dependencies right is a bit more tricky, but I managed to do it in the end.

You'll find a description on
[http://www.mythtv-xbox.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=77].

regards,
Robert