[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun HDTV network tuner

Michael Freeman mlfreeman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:55:45 UTC 2006

you mean the standards published at www.scte.org are worthless?
i know some areas may still be in the proprietary world (a.k.a the stone
ages) but i thought scte 65 covered the spec for the forward data channel
used in cablecard-friendly realms (which i think my area is a part of --
yes, i've actually read the spec -- yes, i'd be willing to help with a
decoder for myth if i could just get a qpsk receiver).

no, i don't care about the CA system...i've heard you need a certain "magic
value" burned into the cablecard in order to make any use of it. i'll get at
those channels once windows vista comes out and

i just want the bloody mapping table for real -> tv listings.