[mythtv-users] Mythweb Streaming to a Mac

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Mar 1 18:58:22 UTC 2006

On Mar 1, 2006, at 11:16 AM, Chris Petersen wrote:

>> So I've got streaming working to a Windows box with the DSMyth
>> filters.
>> Is there an (easy) way to get this to work to a Mac running OS/X ??
> Yeah, install mythfrontend.

Well I was thinking about that, it's on the "get to it sometime"
list, which works for *my* Mac.

I was looking for a way to stream a file to my 80-year-old Mom's Mac.
Right now I can just NFS mount the file, change its name (or just the
associations) and play it with VLC or QT, works but not too elegant :-)

Thanks for the tip though.