[mythtv-users] Please please help me

N.E.Whiteford N.E.Whiteford at soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 1 01:17:41 UTC 2006

>Mail the list the log of the frontend and backend when you can't change
>channels.

ok, I've attached the logs, this was run up until the point where I
could no longer change channels, mythfrontend and mythbackend were then
killed.

>Are you changing to a non-transmitting channel when it locks?

no

>What video sync method are you using (opengl,sleep)?

Where is this set? I have not changed anything from the default.

>What video driver are you using (Xvmc, Xv,  X11)?

I'm unsure what this means, I'm using the Nvidia drivers.
Using ratpoison window manager currently.
Using xorg was installed with Debian Etch.

>What sound driver are you using (alsa, oss, arts)?

Alsa, but with OSS emulation I believe.

>What tuner are you using (PVR150, PVR250, PVR350, PVR500, DVB-T,
>DVB-S)?

DVB-T, Twinhan USB 1.1

>More information helps,
>Paul