[mythtv-users] New Mac Mini, ultimate MythTV HD frontend?

Adam Bodnar ambodnar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 01:03:09 UTC 2006

MythTV can be controlled by applescript, just need to write code that
issues keyboard commands.

I have a script I used to test for my remote that I am going to be using:

activate application "MythFrontend"
tell application "System Events"
tell application process "mythfrontend.bin"
key code 53 //I think this is down arrow
end tell
end tell

I'm sure someone could clean this up, but it worked for me.