[mythtv-users] Myth can't change channels on my dct2000

Owen Mehegan owen at nerdnetworks.org
Fri Jun 30 21:05:25 UTC 2006

Oh... so I need to re-populate the whole freqid column manually?
That's uh, annoying. Seems like if you aren't using a direct tuner
connection, you should be able to tell Myth that so that it can
populate your database with different data...

--
owen at nerdnetworks.org (Owen B. Mehegan)
'i am not a mathametician or computer programer ,but i do have