[mythtv-users] Bookmarks and Cutlists

Paul Barker myth at sixtimesnine.net
Fri Jun 30 19:01:44 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 06/29/2006 10:57 AM, Paul Barker wrote:
>

>> Never mind I think I may have answered my own question. I ran a SVN
>> frontend on a test box and I guess it upgraded the schema :(
>>

> Yep.  That's the problem.  Good luck with the restore.  :)
>
> Mike
> ___
Hi Mike

Thanks for wishing me luck. I've fixed the problem now. I think it was
down to a couple of changes in the recorded table. bookmark changed from
varchar(128) to tinyint and cutlist changed from text to tinyint. I
reverted those changes and had a wander through the other recordings
tables and now all is working again.

Cheers
Paul