No subject

Sun Jun 25 10:19:46 UTC 2006

The channel changing problem should be fixed now (and should be a bit
smoother too as the encoder is no longer paused/resumed). Please let me
know if there are still problems with it. Also test if you didn't have
problems before: it's done differently now (similar to what Hauppauge
does) so if I'm unlucky it might break something that used to work :-(

Harald

------=_Part_2271_22625577.1151657603302

------=_Part_2271_22625577.1151657603302--