[mythtv-users] Freecom Usb DVB sticks.

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:50:17 UTC 2006

I've had a freecom dvb-t usb stick working great for several months.
I've just added a second Freecom dvb-t usb stick (usb-dvb-w200u), and it is
not being picked up by linux. BTW I'm running the current knoppmyth (r5c7)

I've done the usual diagnostics and there are no error messages. There are
messages when the usb hub drivers load about having 2 high speed usb devices
attached, but there are only messages in dmesg about the first card, which
is workign normally, but nothing about the second card. loading the module
again manually doesn't do anything either. I've googled, and searched this
list to no avail.

Is anybody else using 2 or more of these usb sticks, and is there anything
special I should be doing to get the second one to load.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

thanks

Gary