[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au 2.3

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 03:34:25 UTC 2006

On 6/29/06, David Whyte <david.whyte at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh oh!  I seem to have screwed something up bad.  All my programming
> is out by a whole day.  That is, when I look at 'listings' in mythweb,
> Nine's Friday Night Football is on tonight, not tomorrow. And the
> Grand Prix from the USA is on Sunday morning, not Monday morning.
>
> Is there some configuration I have missed?

It seems I needed to update the configuration so that my TZ setting
was at 'Australia/Brisbane'.  This now seems to have fixed some of the
problems.  For examply, ABC and ABC2 seem to be perfect, but SBS, 7, 9
and 10 are still showing Fridays schedule on Thursday, which means
tonights line-up isn't down to be recorded.

Perhaps I need to run mythfilldatabase again and totally purge any
existing schedule info.  I have tried the --ignore-cache option, but
that didn't help.  Any other ideas?

Cheers,
Whytey