[mythtv-users] PostgreSQL

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 01:49:04 UTC 2006

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/PostgreSQL_Support

> Dan.
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

If you look at the ticket (240) that is referenced in
the URL you provided, you'll notice that Isaac has
marked the ticket as "wontfix", and indicated that he
has no intentions of moving from MySQL, unless it's to
an embedded database.

Thus, PostgreSQL support is not official, and likely
won't be maintained as part of the MythTV project
itself.  There are unofficial patches, but that's it.

-- Joe