[mythtv-users] Movies From HDD

Wim Fokkens wimfokkens at planet.nl
Wed Jun 28 18:07:59 UTC 2006

I've read true the documentation off m-player and found the following key
bindings concering subtitles.

v           Toggle subtitle visibility.

b / j      Cycle through the available subtitles.

y and g Step forward/backward in the subtitle list.

F          Toggle displaying "forced subtitles".

a          Toggle subtitle alignment: top / middle / bottom.

x and z Adjust subtitle delay by +/- 0.1 seconds.

r and t   Move subtitles up/down.

I've tried all of these but I was able to get subtitles visible.

I've tested this ISO file on a windows PC (using Deamon tools & Power DVD)
and the subtitles show without any problem so the iso file seems fine and
contains subtitles.

Is what I want not possible with Mythtv/M-player or am I doing something
wrong.

Any help is appreciated.

Wim

  _____