[mythtv-users] Aus: no new data?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Mon Jun 26 22:56:56 UTC 2006

Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> I notice that no new data is on ninemsn later that the 30th (two days
> behind).

This situation is still the same today, except that the web site does
have later information. I have only 4 days now.

tv_grab_au-2.0 works for me, 2.2 and 2.3 produce many errors so I cannot
use these:

tv_grab_au 2.3: grabbing 7 days into /tmp/mythKzhZwc
ReferenceError: spac_writeAd is not defined at line 0: (null)
ReferenceError: spac_writeAd is not defined at line 0: (null)
ReferenceError: spac_writeAd is not defined at line 0: (null)
ReferenceError: spac_writeAd is not defined at line 0: (null)
ReferenceError: spac_writeAd is not defined at line 0: (null)
TypeError: location.protocol has no properties at line 10: (null)
ReferenceError: drawLockIconIE is not defined at line 5: (null)
ReferenceError: Speed_Start_Time is not defined at line 27: (null)
ReferenceError: spac_writeAd is not defined at line 0: (null)
TypeError: document.links has no properties at line 2: (null)
ReferenceError: spac_writeAd is not defined at line 0: (null)
TypeError: document.links has no properties at line 2: (null)
ReferenceError: spac_writeAd is not defined at line 0: (null)
... many more ...

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>
	attach .zip as .dat