[mythtv-users] Certain recording consistantly crashes mythfronted

Mark J. Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Mon Jun 26 17:06:41 UTC 2006

Hi everybody.

I was watching a recording today that just killed mythfrontend whenever I
reached a certain point.   It would freeze for 10-30 seconds, and then
mythfrontend would crash.

Here's the terrible part about it:  The recording was of the Australia-Italy
World Cup game.  It froze while the ball was in mid-flight during the 93rd
minute penalty shot.  I was just left staring at the ball about level with
the keepers outstretched hands.  Its was murder to be left hanging like
that...

Mark