[mythtv-users] OT: Good and cheap TV-out

George Styles ripnetuk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 12:10:27 UTC 2006

You can also build an adapter to convert the VGA out to RGB scart, and
setup Xwindows to output the correct frequency / res for TV...
i built one for my Dell laptop, and the picture quality was superb
This would be cheeper than getting a new video card (assuming your
video card supported the correct timings - mine was nvidia and worked
first time)