[mythtv-users] Where'd my channels go?

Matthew Hall matt at angui.sh
Mon Jun 26 03:23:08 UTC 2006

Finally got my sound / video all working. However, as I'm
browsing around, I'm just getting mostly a lot of static.

For instance, SCIFI and TOON, which I had when hooked up
to my Tivo, seem gone ... I checked my zap2it config, and
I seem to have the correct (actually, only) lineup.

This is on my FC5 box, with a PVR-250 ... just installed
the mythtv suite using yum from freshrpms/atrpms.

Things I should be looking for?

Thanks,

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
faster than others.                          | matt at angui.sh