[mythtv-users] Help with Modelines

Jeff Wormsley daworm at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 20:11:58 UTC 2006

EJS wrote:
> I just upgraded from Myth 18/Fedora 3/nvidia driver 7667
> to Myth 19/Fedora 4/nvidia driver 8187.

> First I tried xvidtune, however adjustments to the modeline
> did not make any changes to the screen location.

> Anyone have any ideas?

I'm beginning to think this is something in the latest nvidia drivers.
I couldn't get anything to change via modelines or xvidtune with my 6200
on version 8178 either.  It is almost as if they said "You said you
wanted TV out, and this is what we define as TV out, and we're going to
ignore anything else you tell us".

Jeff.