[mythtv-users] MythTV, Fedora 4, PVR-350 Install: Jared Wilson's Process

Matt Day fourstar77 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 25 15:30:38 UTC 2006

One other question about using:

/usr/bin/ivtvfbctl /dev/fb1

In looking at the help, it says the syntax is:

  -g, --globalalpha=<on>|<off>
                        toggle global alpha layer
  -h, --help            display this help
  -l, --localalpha=<on>|<off>
                        toggle local alpha layer

I am going to show just how much of a newb I am.  What does this mean?  If I
want globalalpha to be off, and localalpha to be on, what would come after:

/usr/bin/ivtvfbctl /dev/fb1

I have tried just about every combination I can think of wrt the contents of
the help output above and I get an error every time.  This is probably just
an issue of my not knowing how to run something with setting basic options.

Thanks again.

fourstar77 at hotmail.com