[mythtv-users] Myth is automatically cancelling recordings?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Jun 24 19:48:07 UTC 2006

On 06/24/2006 03:35 PM, Ben Dash wrote:
> --- chris wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 09:08:03AM -0700, Ben Dash
>> wrote:
>>
>>> That's part of the problem, the "Upcoming recordings" screen says that Myth isn't recording any of these previously set up shows.  There are no conflicts. Wierd.
>>>
>> There are other reasons why a show wouldn't be
>> recorded besides conflights.
>>
> Absolutely, however, the shows aren't in the "upcoming
> Recordings" screen list at all.  Sorry that I didn't
> make myself clear about that.

Which means your recording rules don't match the shows.  Something makes
the listing not a match, /or/ the listing is on a channel that doesn't
exist in your connected video sources (so Myth can't record it).  (I.e.
your channels changed--can happen if the xmltvid changes because of a
change to your listings source or grabber or ...)

Mike