[mythtv-users] Lastest SVN: Missing channels, also strange bad frames

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 13:01:10 UTC 2006

> I tried this and doing a mythfilldatabase gave me no

> channels. I had to do a mythfilldatabase
> --do-channel-update to get the information in.

I'm mostly sure that this is correct behavior now.

> However, I am missing channels 3, 7, 10, 18, and 22.

> Also, none of my channels have the write channel
> number assigned to them. Most of them have channel 0

> for the entry. For example channle 33 has 0 in it
> instead of 33. I will be on vac the next few days so

> i won't be able to try anything new. I'll catch back

> up with you when I get back

Same deal as for Brad Templeton: send me the info I
need to get the same
lineup you are using and I'll look into it.

Anduin Withers

I'm using datadirect (tms)
zip is 70737
and I'm using Cox Cable the Basic package 2-73, not
the digital.  Hope this helps.

Do You Yahoo!?