[mythtv-users] 0.19.1 LiveTV problem with DVB backend [SEC=UN CLASSIFIED]

Adams, Eddie Eddie.Adams at dva.gov.au
Fri Jun 23 04:54:32 UTC 2006

What's this?
http://www.mythtvtalk.com/mythtv-0.19.1.php

Can we stay on topic please.

Eddie.

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Tino Keitel
Sent: Friday, 23 June 2006 2:36 PM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] 0.19.1 LiveTV problem with DVB backend
[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 13:10:36 +1000, Adams, Eddie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having the same issue as a couple of other people that have posted
> previously, their thread can be found here:
> http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2006-February/123520.html
> <http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2006-February/123520.html>
>
> I have a different hardware setup but the same log output.
>
> My backend is Fedora Core 4, Kernel 2.6.16, MythTV 19.1.
> My frontend is Xebian 1.1.4, MythTV 19.1.

There is no MythTV 0.19.1. See
<http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1>.

Regards,
Tino

Scanned by the DVA Internet Sheriff (questions to the DVA Inappropriate
Emails mailbox).

[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.