[mythtv-users] Using a Tivo Chassis for Myth

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Jun 22 21:26:55 UTC 2006

On Jun 22, 2006, at 3:18 PM, Michael Lynch wrote:

> Not the nicest, but it was an easy build:
>
> http://www.flyingsawdust.com/2006/06/12/the-wooden-pc-case-ii/

Did you line the inside with foil or sheet metal? I would think that
an entirely wooden case would leak radiation like a sieve, certainly
wouldn't meet FCC standards.

Would be likely to cause problems with TV/FM off-air reception, CD or
amateur radio, cell phones, baby monitors and possibly even 802.11
stuff.

I know there have been problems with the clear acrylic cases for this
reason.