[mythtv-users] Audio is skipping, any ideas?

Andy M andymoro at rogers.com
Thu Jun 22 02:42:26 UTC 2006

Usually it has been the video that had this issue but after using bobs 2X
deinterlace all problems have disappeared. I am using a cerleron dual 400mhz
with a Hauppauge 250. I have extra audio buffering enabled, top shows the
server never passes 50% capacity of recordings, I have commercial search
disabled (which causes heck for mythbackend) I have layer 3 384Mhz enabled.
I have the latest 0.4.4 ivtv installed. I really don't know where else to
look. Any ideas. I currently have a separate frontend and backend, could
this be the problem?

Thank you

andyem