[mythtv-users] Multiple Tuners (Firerwire, PVR-350), Same DCT6200 Scheduling Question

Joel Turner jturner421 at aol.com
Wed Jun 21 19:48:13 UTC 2006

jerrymr at gmail.com wrote:

>I'm the Jerry from that archived thread.  My Good Intentions to
>implement this are still there, and it's still an item on my ToDo
>list, which has gotten ever so long what with an eight-month-old.  If
>no one else implements it first, one day I'll get to it.
>
>-Jerry

I had not searched the dev list but it's nice to know that someone on
the development side is showing interest in it and that at least cursory
requirements have been discussed. It's not a big deal anyway, it just
adds a little more functionality and usability to Myth.  Coming from a
Tivo, one had to review the upcoming schedule anyway for potential
conflicts and problems on a weekly basis.  Season passes and automatic
wishlists did not always work flawlessly and on more than one occasion
guide data was inaccurate.

I have my first child on the way and I'm sure at the eight month old
mark he/she will be my to do list, everything else be damned. :-)