[mythtv-users] Database Restore Problems Please Help!

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 18:35:56 UTC 2006

I am trying to restore a database from mythtv .18 to .19.  My system crashed
and I rebuilt it in fc5.  everything is up, but when I follow the directions
at mythtv.org to restore recordings.  I get and error after issuing this
command ..
mythtv at mythtv ~]$ mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg < restore.sql
ERROR 1136 (21S01) at line 1: Column count doesn't match value count at row
1

I am assuming it is because the database is version .19  Is there a way to
salvage my old recordings.

-Gregg