[mythtv-users] Scannng and Channel issues...

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:35:21 UTC 2006

Can someone give me a hand on channel scanning and the channel table in the
DB...

I'm looking through my DB and currently there are some channels that are
duplicated and tripled so I assume I need to delete some but don't know
which ones need to go.

I'm running a DVB-S and "fixes 10019" does scanning work on fixes 10019?
What process should I follow to get a full list of channels in the DB
correctly?

What's the best way to fix my problem, dump the table and start over?

T.I.A.