[mythtv-users] Can we install winPVR 250 in Linux Os??

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 09:39:29 UTC 2006

On 21/06/06, Ramanraj Vamsi <ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Please let me know if we can install winPVR 250 in Linux OS machine.

Yes you can.

> Please let me know the procedure if it is posssible.
> I am in desperate need of assisstance.

Since you're posting on the Myth list, presumably you want to use your
PVR 250 with MythTV, but without knowing any details of what you want
to do it's hard to know where to start offering advice.

One approach would be installing MythDora, a preconfigured
linux/mythtv installation that would support your PVR 250.

http://swik.net/MythDora

Otherwise be more specific with your requirements.