[mythtv-users] MythTv, pcHDTV HD3000, & SuSE 10.1

Chris gchris at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 21 00:45:31 UTC 2006

> The HD3000 will do both analog and digital, but of course, it will not
> do digital with the analog module loaded.
> There is more in the gossamer-thread archives about this.
>
> Geoff

Can you clarify what you meant by this statement Geoff?  I've got one
running under Suse 10.0/Mythtv .19 and I'm able to switch back and forth
to either tuner within Mythtv.  I did set the card up as a dvb card, not
using Myth's preconfigured pcHDTV3000 setup if that is what you are
referring to.

Chris