[mythtv-users] Migrating two MythTV systems into one?

myth tv myth at captainbeer.com
Tue Jun 20 22:58:24 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I have two seperate mythtv systems, one at my house and one at my office.  I'm losing the cable line at the office and am going to bring the system home.

I also recently aquired some new hardware and was going to build a backend/frontend system.

Is there a way I can migrate the recordings/descriptions from the original, stand alone, mythtv systems into the one new backend system?  I've got about 60 hours of recordings (I'd estimate about 45 individual TV shows on each)... and it would be nice if I could backup/restore/import them into the new backend.

Thoughts?

Thanks!