[mythtv-users] Immir tv_grab_au 1.62

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Tue Jun 20 12:38:42 UTC 2006

Looks like I just needed to remove cached.pl from /var/local/tv_grab_au and
it's all good now.

1.53 looked sort of like it would work but was coming up with these sorts of
errors.

Warning: parsed data incomplete for pid=14916080,
url=http://tvguide.ninemsn.com.au/cu/default.asp?pid=14916080
td[0] = <6:35 am>
td[1] = <ABC QLD>

Oh well. Only missed one progam tonight I think.

Thanks to Immir!

CH