[mythtv-users] Immir tv_grab_au 1.64

Ken Taylor ken at onramp.com.au
Tue Jun 20 11:28:45 UTC 2006

On 20/06/2006, at 4:54 PM, Michael Smith wrote:
> Life is getting complicated now. Obfuscation functions now change
> their
> name randomly. Keep an eye on script... Not sure why I don't get the
> uninitialsed value errors (regarding s///) -- see below.
>
> Michael.
>
> p.s. I get no errors from this mini-script --- if you do, check your
> version of perl is recent enough?

The mini-script worked, but 1.65 works for me also, and I was one of
those getting the "s///" and "Code point \u0012" errors - so
something you've done in the meantime has defeated those niggles.

Excellent work and thanks!

Cheers,

Ken
--
Ken Taylor

"Everyone knows the plural of virus is Windows" - Mike Muth on AFU