[mythtv-users] Wrong channel being tuned in

Kent Rigby kent.rigby at comcast.net
Sun Jun 18 23:15:47 UTC 2006

I have to revise my original message:  the problem isn't the tuning, it is
what is being displayed on the program guide.  So when I press view the
program information for a channel, it is off by one channel.  So I am tuned
to channel 22, viewing channel 22, but the program information is the
information for what is showing on channel 23.

Sorry for the mis-information in the original post.