[mythtv-users] Immir tv_grab_au 1.57
shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 10:13:15 UTC 2006
After my previous failure, I tried running it again, without checking
the results (went to tea). I've just started using this updated
grabber, and while doing so, I checked mythweb, and everything is
looks fine (categories are back).
After running it with the updated script, everything is still fine.
On 6/18/06, Michael Fox <michaelf at users.heimic.net> wrote:
> On 6/18/06, Michael Smith <myth at immir.com> wrote:
> > > Thanks for all the success/failure reports and comments and suggestions.
> > > I've added a few quick fixes. Testing right now. Included the W channel
> > > fix. Strip non-printables from pages all the time --- hopefully that'll
> > > fix the stupid errors in their data. Still a memory leak somewhere...
> > Screwed up. Forgot to strip characters *after* deobfuscation. Script
> > updated (without version change: naughty me!)
> root at barney:/usr/bin# /etc/cron.daily/mythtv-backend
> 2006-06-18 18:59:48.452 New DB connection, total: 1
> 2006-06-18 18:59:48.465 New DB connection, total: 2
> 2006-06-18 18:59:48.467 New DB connection, total: 3
> tv_grab_au 1.57: grabbing 7 days into /tmp/mythp57cnJ
> Code point \u0003 is not a valid character in XML at
> /usr/share/perl5/XMLTV.pm line 1754
> Error in 255:25: unexpected end of file
> 2006-06-18 19:00:26.858 New DB connection, total: 4
> Failed to fetch some program info
> I just grabbed script again and got the output above..
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
More information about the mythtv-users