[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup does not create video sources

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Sat Jun 17 18:51:57 UTC 2006

 >   I have no clue why this is happening.

   You don't give enough information to know what's happening, so the only
thing I can do is to ask you questions.  Do you use ivtv?  If so, is it
More info is needed...

--
"I hope we shall take warning from the example of England and crush in its
birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to